Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

(If you are viewing this from Facebook, click view original post)

It’s the second week of December, Christmas lights are up, the school has Christmas decorations, the grocery store plays Christmas music. Yup, it’s beginning to look like Christmas. Except, it’s 90 degrees! I realized today that I haven’t been listening to Christmas music, or watching Christmas movies. I guess it just doesn’t really seem like the holidays when I still use air conditioning.


Yesterday was a holiday, Dia de las Velitas, which had something to do with lighting candles to guide the Virgin Mary on her journey to Bethlehem. Anyways, Dave and I walked around and looked at some lights. So, here are some light pictures as well as some other pictures. Christmas and palm trees tend to make me want to sing Mele kaliki maka. :)

Lots of lights!

Santa, resting in the shade of a palm tree.

Christmas at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment